Our popular High Hand promotion returns to Unibet Poker!
Do you remember the last time you hit a royal flush? Now you’ll get more than just the pot!
The Happy Hours are between 13:00-16:00 and 22:00-00:00 UTC. Every 30 minutes in this period, whoever has had the highest-ranking hand will win a 100 big blinds Cash Game ticket (NL/PL50 – NL/PL400 and Banzai5-20)
All limits are available, except NL/PL4 and Banzai1.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 8th May 2023 to 23:59 UTC on the 4th June 2023.
- Daily High Hand Happy hours are between 13:00 UTC and 16:00 UTC, as well as between 22:00 UTC till 00:00 UTC.
- Only cash hands that end within the given period count.
- Any prize earned will be credited instantly every 30 minutes during the promotion.
- This promotion can only be played at cash game tables.
- Banzai NL1 and NL/PL4 hands do not count toward the promotion.
- Players do not need to get to showdown to make an eligible high hand.
- The high hand will be judged on hand strength (royal flush being the strongest possible hand a player can make, etc.).
- Players are eligible to compete for the NLHE and PLO high hand in each 30-minute window.
- Players will win a 100-big blind Cashgame ticket for making the highest hand during the 30-minute window on NL/PL10 – NL/PL400 (Banzai5 and Banzai20 included).
- There will be a reward for the NL Holdem high hand as well as for the PL Omaha high hand every 30 minutes.
- If two players make the same highest hand during a 30-minute window, the player making that hand first will receive the 100-big blind prize. If more than one player makes the highest hand at the same time, then all those players will win 100 big blinds in the form of a cash ticket.
- Players must use at least one of their hole cards to make an eligible high hand in NLHE, and two of their hole cards to make an eligible high hand in PLO.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency between the .com version and any other site version of the Terms and Conditions, the .com version shall prevail.
- Last update of the terms & conditions - 05/04/2023 00:00